Saturday, November 27, 2010

Vintage Book Wreaths for Christmas, French Decor, and more...



I've been slowly working on wreaths for my Etsy shop and website. I don't have nearly as many made as I'd planned on having at this point, but I'll be making more over the next couple of weeks.



There are four new wreaths still in my Etsy shop. I had listed six, but two already sold today ~ thank you! :)



Besides the wreaths, I'll also have several more Vintage Book Spine Cuffs in another week. All but two of the previous ones have been sold. I'm looking forward to making more of these... searching through my fabrics and finding just the right pieces to coordinate with each book spine.




Sunday, I'll introduce you to another wonderful artist, so be sure to come back for another visit.

Take Care and God Bless,
Lana
~*~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration.
    Love paper ephemera over at my place as well. Cannot wait to list my table top tree goes along with what you have going on over here.

    Thank you Lana for your visit to my Merry Christmas White and gray sign!
    Your comment is dear to me!

    xx
    Cheers
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Gorgeous results.

    ReplyDelete